Swipe for 360 degree rotation
- Up to 19″ Rims £100.00 + VAT
- 20-24 Rim £120.00 + VAT
- Puncture repair £15 per Tyre
Swipe for 360 degree rotation
- Up to 19″ Rims £75.00 + VAT
- 20-24 Rim £95.00 + VAT
- Special order color £10 per wheel
Bring your car down to Elite
The wheel refurbishment will take us between 1-3 days
We will Remove, refurbish, refit and balance your wheels
Collect your car ready to drive home
Our ALLOY WHEEL REFURBISHMENT Services
We are an alloy wheel refurbishment specialist and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service while reinstating damaged alloys back to their original manufacturer standard. While we are a relatively recently established company, our team each have a minimum of 10 years in the motor industry and have come from a well established worldwide alloy wheel refurbishment firm.
Unlike other refurb centres we work on a same day refurb basis whereas our competitors often work on an average 4–6-day turnover on diamond cut any refurbs.
We at ELITE AWRS believe in giving our customers the very personal touch they deserve. We guarantee excellent high-quality repairs for your Alloy Wheels. Alloy Wheels are an expensive commodity, an important feature that transforms the look on your vehicle and replacing them can be a very costly process. This is where our expertise can help, to repair or customise so your Alloy Wheels look like new again.
We also specialise in bespoke finishes, chrome applications, carbon fibre wheels and other substrates
Repairs available for any brand
We at Elite specialize in alloy wheel refurbishment. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation within the industry for delivering quality services, products, and exceptional customer service.
We provide a 2–3-day turnaround depending on the extent of damage to your alloy.
- Providing quality, reliability, and loyalty to our customers.
- Customer-focused approach, with a commitment to excellent customer service.
- High-quality results with a focus on durability and longevity.
- Under the main refurbishment process, we are able to provide repairs for dents, scuffs, and scratches.
- We also provide CRACK repairs if required.
Yes, Contact our elite team for our diverse color range. You are open to choosing whichever color you desire when refurbing your alloys.
At Elite AWRS we offer spare alloys, allowing the customer to leave the alloys at ELITE AWRS and continue with their day. Contact the team to find out if we provide spares for your vehicle.
- Diamond-cut alloys can only be cut a few times as the process entails shaving down the top layer of the face to get a pristine finish.
- Contact our team and our diamond cut technicians will assess your wheels to see if they have enough profile to be cut.
- Powder coating creates a thick, hard finish that is more durable than most painting finishes.
- This removes the possibility of the paint cracking under intense heat and stress.
We would recommend at least once a year, and certainly, after you have hit a kerb or pothole, new tyres are fitted, any steering and suspension components are replaced or the vehicle has been involved in any form of accident or collision.
Wheel alignment, can help your tires perform properly and help them last longer. It can also improve handling and keep your vehicle from pulling in one direction or vibrating strangely on the road.
Once the wheels and tyres have been removed, we can advise and order new ones if needed. This would be the best time to get a wheel alignment done.